GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Oh Boy, NKP has destroyed a lot of wealth. You might want to...

1. 41,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Oh Boy, NKP has destroyed a lot of wealth. You might want to track Peter Landau, unfortunately he has wormed his way out of jail time. What does that say about our justice system? You probably already know all the related listed entity with his chosen formula to mine wallet leather?

Interesting price action on gold yesterday. If I read all the news of US numbers and the Feds perceived policy changes, I would be convinced that the strong USD is coming back. I still do have that bias currently but it isn't going to be a simple mountain climb and will face lots of tests in the interim. In similar fashion on the USDX chart, the sell down was also a death by a thousand cuts ride down.

A lot here likes to make predictions of future pricing/events which I find ridiculous. It isn't about convictions but reality. The 2 has to materialise to make a prediction come true. No good suffering years of pain to gain the upperhand of being right eventually at the emotional/financial (wost case)/opportunity cost along the journey. You only have to ask those long term holders of yesterdsy's fallen big dick stocks, MML SLR TRY KCN FML high profile ones and this is repeated in every commodity boom/bust in the recent decade. BCI AGO GRR had their great days then rendered their LT holders pauper status. All along the journey IO/Gold did mount a comeback off the lows. I should know this with a small holding in MML of why a chart is so important to manage risk exposure. It isn't about the time taken to achieve the goal because some failures do not see the light of day. SBM is an exception! RSG gave a break even opportunity. What can I say about IAU? Good luck in your wealth ventures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.