GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I take a very simplistic view of the whole trading/investing...

1. 41,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I take a very simplistic view of the whole trading/investing game. I start with the base that I don't know what is going on. I then pick some simple tools to help me navigate and I know sometimes these tools will not work out well. I also try to avoid the typical retail mindset of picking tops and bottoms simply because it creates a certain bias I don't want since it goes back to the second sentence.

So going forward, there is every possibility US equity markets can collapse and until such times it does I am bullish looking, buy the dips mentality but not physically buying US equities as I only look at Oz exposure. When I hear all the Gurus/experts coming out of their hibernation and once again saying the market is bubbly/overbought I am more bullish but I know prices do not move in a straight line. Potential pull backs rather than collapse.

Gold technically for me is untradable currently, choppy so I don't have a bias either way to be looking for opportunity. Don't confuse bias with conviction/predictions! Again back to the second sentence. I did post that recent 2 years previous gold is weak going into December then picks up right into January. We are almost at that phase roughly speaking, will the cycle repeats again? Who knows but if consecutively it did twice than the odds are stronger. Stronger odds is not a given of result.

I won't be stacking silver coins, doesn't pay a dividend. More than likely stack some Oz index etf or buy the market. Relatively late into this game but I took the opportunity on Thursday, dipping toes in as it was my first exposure in etf!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.