GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Does something make you think that investors other than goldbugs...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Does something make you think that investors other than goldbugs might hold gold stocks before last night? It’s just another metal to me.

I,as of Friday , hold 8 ASX gold stocks, but none were purchased for any of the possible reasons you read on the Gold forum.

Each weekend I run a scan of ASX sto is with volume above 500K turnover per day. I then keep a running list of all these stocks and further classify into a watch list based on technical patterns.

One of the great benefits of this scan is that after a while I see new stocks joining the list from different sectors , and new stocks and sectors flowing on to being in the watch list . 6
    Months ago it was cobalt and lithium stocks. Past 2 weeks I’ve noticed Gold stocks joining the ranks.

On Friday I added 5 local gold stocks that either retouched recent breakouts bullishly’, or broke pullbacks. DRM, ARL, PRU for example.

There is every possible chance this latest action could be a flash in the pan, and if gold rejects down from 1350 it won’t bode well. If it rises above that I think I’ll make some money.

I see no signs of the US markets rolling over etc as discussed here ad hominem. The bull market looks strong. I think gold has simply been sucked into th current metals bull market for no other reason than its due for a run, and maybe punters are looking for some diversification.

Next week should be interesting.
    Last edited by obladiblada01: 13/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.