GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, “The DJIA total return index is up 6,000,000%...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

“The DJIA total return index is up 6,000,000% since 1900.”

Your above statement is very true; however, why are you not in there making profits as well, you are on record as holding CBA last January at $84.92 and today a year later it’s under $80.00. Seems to me you don’t even follow your own advice so why should anyone else?

People are obviously bored with you banging on in this thread regarding my Brazilian Gold explorer so once again I ask why not stick to the pertinent matter here Gold and use the proper forum if you feel the need to comment. (Sone-one even asking about you there.) Your 2017 stock pick failed miserably and I’m holding a five bagger at present (soon to increase) and you still have the gall to call me a loser. I just wish you had the intelligence to understand how this makes you look! Especially when one puts this with your long standing $800.00 Gold call.

With your farm of land and industrial property you may not actually be an underachieving loser but with your constant mouthing off you certainly sound like one; to me at least!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.