GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Ironically the last time Skol had a vacation from the gold forum...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ironically the last time Skol had a vacation from the gold forum it almost died..there were very few posts for an extended period of time. I'm at the computer now busy doing my research for the week ahead.

Traders who want to make good returns devote many hours to chart analysis and conferring with other successful who doing the same. Some savvy traders like Rollytrader are using Twitter these days, and it worth following those that post their trades and returns.

Listening to people here like diatribe, Fudley , Ophir and Crom gives one little useful information. These people are mired in their own clouded viewpoints, with a twist of the bizarre. They won't change, even if a bull market chart is placed under their noses. Even @AverageJoe managed to last week pick up some SAR shares with a good rationale.

A free resource that aspiring traders who wish to improve themselves can access is the "Chat with Traders " podcast series where the world's best traders are interviewed. The Tom Basso interview is outstanding. Free gold there.

Back to work for me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.