GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-4251

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Seriously. Fitting your trading strategy around rigged markets. The definition of rigged is that the persons rigging the market get the advantage because the counter parties don't have the advantage of knowing what the people doing the rigging know. I'd say a lot of the people who got fleeced out of US$64 billion in Madoff scandal were a lot more sophisticated than you AverageJoe. But you are so good you can front run the people doing the fleecing it seems. Give it a rest champ your logic makes no sense. You can't beat a rigged market. The best way to beat a rigged market is not to be in it in the first place.

"I think the more seasoned investor will understand better what I am getting at."

I think the more seasoned investor would laugh at you because you make no logical sense. I suppose you were right ahead of the big jump in the gold price on Friday night because you knew which way the market was being rigged....lol.

Some of us stupid people who believe in conspiracies portfolio's are look a fair bit healthier after today though. NST hit an intra day high of $4.90 today. The $5 breach ain't far off IMO.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.