GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi 23Skidoo and all, Thanks for the compliment some in here...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi 23Skidoo and all,

Thanks for the compliment some in here think I’m a halfwit.

Like you I don’t take what these people say on face value I think this is an attempt to talk up inflation only flying a kite as you say. I’m not sure if it was a response to the comments from Goldman Sachs about a possible five rate hikes during 2018.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/bullard-everything-would-need-be-perfect-fed-hike-4-times-2018

I feel it’s possible we may see a rise in March but after that we are more likely to see another round of QE before another rate hike, just my opinion of course.

The Yuan oil futures redeemable in gold is interesting; however, we have been hearing about this one and similar plans for a while now I’ll believe it when it happens. Only a few months back we had aircraft carriers at full speed towards North Korea!!!

I think it will be inflation that pushes Gold these guys think they can pull the levers as in an old railway signal box I still think when the inflation genie gets out of the bottle he may be a little more difficult to control.

Time will tell.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.