GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-42531

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Sorry AJ, you try hard but the charts these days are pretty useless. Gold responds to what's going on, sentiment. I know I post up the plodalong chart but the reality atm is, Middle East Syria, tension also with China on South China Sea, Russia not playing to the yanks tune and South Korea also in the news over the weekend. Normal trading is back across the globe this week so we'll see the US$1360 tested later this week.

In my most humble opinion (as usual) Dear Bretheren.

Noted but lost track of someone last week here seeing the Image of God's Mother Mary in my pen name "Ourlady" . Having as a child being a very devout christian and contemplating the priesthood at one stage I thought, that as now a devout atheist it was a name, existing only (but prominently) in the minds, mine too, so thought a good sendup to the lies I consider fed to me as a kid. A bit like Santa really, get to 8 and its all fibs. Behind the school shelter sheds the truth came out.

However, its worth having the impossible as a goal, virginity is mine to try and ballance my very wild days of the past. My veggies love the crap too.

Off topic a bit but Ourlady's halo also looks very much like gold. In fact some of the past images are done in gold leaf. Valuable stuff gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.