GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, had a dull day today exchanging sideways for the U.S....

1. 7 Posts.
    Gold, had a dull day today exchanging sideways for the U.S. session completing down $2.50 at $1324.60. Silver additionally exchanged sideways completing down 4¢ on the day at $16.52. Reuters cites two or three investigators as saying that the any drawback in gold has been relieved by political vulnerabilities, extension of the exchange wars, and building interest for items comprehensively. Its upside, others say, has been moderated by the forthcoming Federal Reserve meeting and the possibility of higher loan costs. Slant, no doubt, is equitably adjusted – at any rate for the present. Gold volumes at the CME have been light demonstrating a sit back and watch mentality among theorists.

Statement of the Day "I'm in the swelling camp. I believe it's coming. I have thought this for some time. Individuals have searched all finished for it as though searching for a lost sock or a barrette: Where did it go? Where is that thing? In any case, I do trust that the national investors who have been somewhat asking for swelling will be amazed at the liberality of the expansion divine beings over what they will eventually be given." – James Grant, Grant's Interest Rate Observer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.