GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-4292

1. 42,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    OMG 5 TU for this type of posting.

No, I did not have additional gold position and despite however tempting to lie to everyone here on how clever I am, I think people can see through my BS lie if I did because I have been posting on logics all along.

If you read all my posting carefully these past few weeks beside when I feel like making mocking jokes usually on far out conspiracies, I make my case from a chart on how I see the price manipulation. Yes I stand by the fact that price is rigged very subtly and it is up to the individual to see it and take advantage.

But then again you don't believe in pricing so what is there to discus with you? Geez, front running markets, I think you should read M Lewis's book on HFT. It will open your eyes a little bit. No I don't have the fire power of technology and capital to front run markets. As Wombat said, you don't try to beat the market, you find the right side of it. Again since you don't trust Price but yet you are heavy on gold stocks so I am not sure what type of strategy you are using?

For someone who post so much on the spyder blah blah, your comments are rather naive. Was it cut and paste from a paid subscription or in fact your own interpretation? I dare you to not believe in the SP500 rally and make the mother of all shorts NOW! That is the best way to gloat when you tell me it has collapsed to say half the index points. Otherwise watch and learn....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.