GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-4296

1. 42,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    As you so kindly reminded me that Madoff's clients were far more sophisticated and smarter than myself with bigger $$ power base, we know where they reside on the price curve. Oh I forgot, you don't believe in price unless they agree with you or something along those lines?

Here is something you should know, Bond markets move stockmarkets and not the other way around as I am sure a lot in the HC forum thinks? So that makes Bond market players the most astute when pricing RISK. And you think you have a better insight to US economy and rate rise predictions with your newsletter contents? IF they are paid subscriptions then at least it was not glean upon for free. You know what they say about googling for the latest opinion and Guru prediction. Free contents are at the bottom of the food chain.

First they sent it straight to the big boys Billionaire club for reading and research materials. It is then passed to the brokers who once gleaned upon the contents are passed to their high net worth clients. These then get passed around to their other high powered circle of friends. Eventually the internet based brokers get a hold of the dusty research and provide their cheap skate clients hot news material. How high up the food chain are you?

Since I have got a full service broker I don't use, Pattersons, I prefer no frills Commsec so I am at the bottom of the food chain believing these 5th hand news. I turn to the charts and join the foot print dots of PRICE. Oh not to bother since yo think price is fake....

Seeing is believing but in your case I don't have a cliche to fit your mind set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.