GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-4306

1. 42,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Beside the Feds holding those Bond papers, have you ever considered who else are also holding pile high pieces of those papers? Yes that is right, China, Japan, Taiwan comes straight to mind and their exposure are MANY BILLIONS to TRILLIONS of Bond Dollars! A bit useless to go doing research for the entire holdings. Last year China sold $200Billions in a short space of time and the yield hardly moved. That tells me it is VERY deep market!!!

When all the astute bond players are pilling into these debt papers and yield is showing such a low figure, what is that telling you? It just tells me the investors are forced to seek better yield elsewhere, make sense to you? And if I tell you to flip an SP500 chart and I say the bull trend have been maturing for 7 years against this back drop of low yield, does that ring a bell?

All you are concern is when things going wrong, sounds like paranoid investor. Worse, the safest asset class USTB and you are afraid of a collapse but you are holding on to gold stock paper?? What if TBR or NST JV suffers a pit wall collapse? Or massive flooding like Cigar lake that takes years to pump out? Would that be termed double jeopardy? BUT it is gold mining so it must be safe?? Safer than USTB? Hmm, I sometimes wonder if you understand risk of investing in risky stock markets regardless of what the company produces!

When US economy collapse in massive proportions and comparable to GFC without the bailout, then it does not matter what paper exposure you have in the stockmarkets. Everything will be wiped out. Credit market will freeze, you pay your groceries with cash. Good luck drawing cash from the ATM bcoz they will have Cyprus draconian cash limit withdrawals here. Good luck thinking physical bullion will safe your wealth, the Govt would probably enact laws to confiscate your gold. everyone regardless of age and wealth status will be Phucked big time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.