GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Eshmun Thanks for your reply and the story, some very...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi Eshmun

Thanks for your reply and the story, some very valuable lessons to be learnt indeed.

I started buying RND in 2013, at that time it was extremely thinly traded, it still is. Over the period of 4 or 5 months, I frantically put every spare cent I could scrape together into Rand Mining. Eventually, I managed to buy in at an average of 43 cents, I sold two years later when it hit $1.65.

At that time, I recalling telling my brother that it would probably go to $2.80, a few weeks after I sold it hit $2.25 and recently I think it got quite close to $2.80 or perhaps just above it (I'd have to check).

It had such a quick run up from 45c to $1.65 that I thought it could basically just go back down to sub $1 and stay there, I previously had a 12 bagger with another stock and then decided not to sell only to ride it down all the way to having to sell for a 6 bagger, I didn't want to make the same mistake with Rand. However, all things considered, I should have held onto it longer given the quality of the mine, the management and the long term track record.

Well done for holding on to TBR for as long as you have. I'm sure it still has massive upside especially given their holding of gold at the Perth Mint.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.