GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-44164

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Forged and all,

BDR, BBX & BLK are the great ponzi & failure. SLR, RMS are the great winner. Their share prices have shown that.

What makes you think this race is over just yet?

The 1913 US dollar once bought a certain amount of goods and or services, the current dollar I understand will now buy around 4% worth of goods and services (Since 1913.) Just my opinion but that is closer to what I would call a true Ponzi scheme.

Possibly I take a longer-term view than yourself, I feel it’s foolish to expect a prospector / explorer to move to being a producer in anything less than five years.

The halfwits, negative inuendo crowd and those such as Skol with his $800.00 Gold price can spruik as much as they wish they have very little chance of changing the minds of those of in here with active brain cells in my humble opinion.

Good luck with the stocks you are holding and in finding new places for your investment dollars; however, with respect I suggest you leave the down ramping and negative talk to the rose-coloured spectacles team. True these debts are currently being ignored like an elephant in the room and in my opinion allowing it to feed on figs and prunes to keep it happy will one day show an effect.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.