GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Andy, I don't announce every trade I make on HC, besides I...

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Hi Andy,

I don't announce every trade I make on HC, besides I have a large exposure to USD and global equities , mostly though mutual funds. Yeah, my prediction of $1,210 wasn't too bad. I think the 'worthless USD' as goldbugs call it, should climb out of the current consolidation, which could be a serious setback for precious metal prices.

In general equities go up while precious metals which produce a big fat zero go down, however I did shave my exposure to asian equities about 5 months ago, except Japan, which was quite fortuitous. Equities have been a big winner for the last few years, so has property, I can't say the same for gold and silver. I did just sell some shares in an Aussie property company though.

You've been a massive failure at predicting the crash to end all crashes, how long has it been now, 8 years? You and Ron Paul ought to get together, he's another broken clock psychic that's been crying wolf for ages, telling anyone who'll listen to buy precious metals, that the Federal Reserve has it completely wrong - meanwhile the gold price keeps imploding.

How's the shill in Brazil, or as I sometimes call it, the hooey in Apui. Do you study TA? Can't say I'm an expert myself, but I do look for obvious trends, support and resistance etc. You might notice a large descending triangle, combined with minuscule volume trending to microscopic, an ominous combination. I see you having a bit of a whine on the forum about posters who don't agree with your own position, everyone's supposed to cheering according to you, no contrarian views should be allowed. Your prediction of $1 by the end of 2017 for this junior is still 84c wide of the mark.

I still have an interest in the aviation industry, and I've just read on the news that Boeing and Airbus have sold $110 billion worth of aircraft so far at Farnborough, and the show isn't over yet. Looks like the goldbug predictions of Great Depression 2 are as far removed from reality as they ever were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.