GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

No one can predict what's around the corner, but unlike listed...

1. 33,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    No one can predict what's around the corner, but unlike listed companies, which have a P/E, annual reports and profit/losses, gold has a big fat zero, even a cow or a sheep has a return and a comparable price.

Trump's a loose cannon, the Fed won't take any notice of that motor mouth, there's more rate rises on the horizon.

The GFC affected a lot of speculators, but not those that had little debt. I thought the GFC would affect the aviation business which I was in at the time, but it didn't miss a beat.

If Trump mouths off about the USD, then stocks will continue their relentless climb upwards. Remember all those gold and silver vultures like Schiff and Rickards, predicting a massive economic and financial crisis, every few months. But it hasn't happened, nor will it. They ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, but they're not.
    There's a gold conference soon in Perth, waste your money and listen to Jeff Berwick. Note the date.

Jeff Berwick, The Dollar Vigilante: The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It

POSTED ON NOVEMBER 20, 2013 BY GLENN

Maybe tomorrow we'll see a new all time high in the S+P.
    Last edited by Skol: 21/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.