GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-461

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi TrendTracker and all,

Don’t be giving my game away and spoiling my fun. Removing the urine from somebody is a lot more fun for me when the victim fails to realise it. I’d like to think I had developed this to a high level of skill and I thank you for the compliment.

I actually think it’s nice for Biggle’s to share his brand of wisdom with us all in here even if he is so down on Gold; it’s surprising he is still around as often they don’t live that long do they?

I have used this before but on this particular weekend I will repeat. We must remember that the Kiwis are very innovative and make use of good ideas and develop them; often a dairy farmer won’t just sell milk he will make and market cheese. As the ANZACS returned home via the Middle East after WW1 it was the Kiwi’s that noticed the local use of goat and sheep intestines as condoms. They took this idea back home and followed the practice for many years. Around 1999 -2,000 a Scottish immigrant to NZ advanced the idea somewhat by removing them from the animal first!!!

Cheers enjoy your long weekend and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.