GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-46587

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Gozi,

.      I really don’t believe you are interested in an answer to your question however this is my view.

If you believe the equity markets have seen their highs, and those highs are unlikely to be bettered for some years ( that is my opinion, however this is TA based and many do not accept TA...and that’s ok ) it will be difficult to make serious profits on the ‘long side’. So that leaves trading the short side...which is not for everyone as it is very easy to lose a bundle on short counter trend rallies, or staying in cash. A spread of currencies makes sense. Currencies tend to be ‘non correlated ‘ assets and they obviously don’t correlate with each other. There really  aren’t a lot of non correlated assets: Gold shares for example tend to act like shares even if the POG rises...we have seen this recently. There is a view that physical PMs may be assets which appreciate when equities fall however the evidence for this is such that there are no garentees such a plan will be successful.

Just one person’s opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.