GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, Andy's track record with gold juniors is...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

Andy's track record with gold juniors is something I would be keeping to myself if I were him, and he purchased gold when the price was its zenith, it's all here on HC.

There you go again with more blatant pork pies.

To correct you I started buying Gold back in 2002 and have added to my pile now and again my average price would need to be multiplied by a decent factor for it to reach the current price.

My Gold juniors have on average done OK although I admit one was a disaster. RSG went very well for me. Have you checked out EXU recently? Also check out BBX one of my larger plays in the exploration sector you know my average cost, you also can see the quantity I hold and even a halfwit like you should be capable of some simple mathematics.

I have paper proof if need be and there is also a decent record here on the HC threads, you sir in my opinion are a pork pie telling miscreant of gigantic proportions and other readers here know this as well as I do.

A line from my post of: 01/01/19 No: 36994545.

I have a feeling we will see Gold surpass it’s all time Australian record price soon and certainly a long time before we see it at your oft predicted price of US $800.00!!!

Also read the line above and take note that with Gold now at AUD $1,835.16 it has indeed surpassed its previous AUD record high closing of AUD $1,819.46 of June 2016. Therefore, I’m more honest than you, more handsome and much better at this prediction game!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.