GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

So you don't think a bear market is coming very soon? I agree...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    So you don't think a bear market is coming very soon? I agree technology is advancing faster and faster but most of it is controlled by the the mega companies and GDP isn't keeping up with inflation simple as that.

You do realise countries are starting to avoid trading in USD which is a threat to the world monetary system. 

You may trust the system and the USD, but I don't and pretty sure large parts of the world don't either. Trump doesn't even get an applaud in Europe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-wins-little-applause-during-munich-security-conference/news-story/35f7d940cbae36a9e7861c87b3f70571

Dont get me wrong, I'm not anti US or anti Trump. US is a great nation. I'm just anti BS. Too many people being taken advantage of, too many middle men taking a cut, too much consumption, too much growth too fast, too many people oblivious to the real world. It has to slow down for the sake of the world.

You say we've reached peak population. What does that mean? Baby boomers cashing out some if not all of their super nest egg? Oversupply of housing? If the market crashes no one will be spending?

Do you really think it will just all continue on its merry way for the next 3, 5, 10 or 20 years?
    Last edited by slay22: 18/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.