GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-48571

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    Typical arrogant answer from you Doctor .... or author .... or is that teacher?

Most people (I'm certain) know exactly what context I was trying to illustrate with. But just for you then, do you not think it is possible to interfere with the internet's digital system, ATM's etc? Who possibly would have the inclination and means to do that?

Most of the 92% you are referring to is the "debt component" of fiat. In any event, it is that very "magical" and "free air" type of monetary existence that will ultimately lead to the inevitable downfall of our much vaunted  monetary system...or experiment. To think Trump has taken just two years to accumulate $2 trillion dollars to the US pile of debt is astounding and obscene. How many years did it take for the first $2 trillion of US debt to accumulate? Trump isn't worried though...he thinks this debt will just be "inflated away".

If gold can't compete with fiat...why have central banks been accumulating gold for the past couple of years at the pace they have? Why has Russia and China and Turkey etc been dumping the USD in favour of gold?

Oh bugger this, I could go on - but what's the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.