GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-48819

1. 34,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Perhaps the T/A trend might continue to send it down but I see it going back up above $1300 as a bottomed $1290 in the present wave becomes an inflexion point.

ISM Manufacturing data was above estimates, although falling, and it will be forgotten next week in any event.

Safe haven buying of gold might be back as tensions escalate and flights re-routed. 

Imran Khan gave the pilot back to India but Kashmir generals could reignite the conflict.

Other potential conflicts could bubble bubble a little, North Korean President is going via Beijing back to Pyongyang and who knows, the Mueller investigation and the Democrats might get their act to play a bit better than a week where President Trump looks like being the leader of the free world until 2016 on the two-term limit. US economy is bullish IMHO due to the political situation and every time POTUS takes a real hit not a fake one, sends Gold up a little IMHO but pls DYOR.

So gold staying below $1300 for much longer is a difficult one for me to see IMHO.
    Last edited by JCoure: 02/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.