GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-49023

1. 5,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096

I’m beginning to think — it’s simply will go .. on and on ... and on . ( for some years ) Tediously .
    No emotion much anyway - some drum- rolling .
    Just imo .
    Opinion I’ve also read and makes sense .

Main thing - you won’t see from either side - anything to undermine the opposite Leader - as in the men . Presidents of both countries - US and China , need their pride intact , and sense of being in command / not a pushover , dealing for what is best for their countries and people even some bandstanding about the world as a whole -

And life will go on .
    Certainly there has to be some nearish- term concessions , important to each side - so it all looks wrapped up and in progress and gets less focus overall in global economic media .

Each man - has an election year - coming up 2020 . This is their year to be tough , but also actually have prosperity protected .

Gold - and commodities, terribly manipulated .,

I think / hope we are getting to situation with so much money still in the world , of decentralised equity and lending gradually . Retailers and private individuals, and the huge tech organisations , even hugest mining companies — providing more of the financing for important, environmentally sound global resource developments?

Gold must stay and be more valuable.
    It is the cantilever , balancer - and possibly also the future source of the inflation central governments wish for , gradually .
    Last edited by Aqua65: 11/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.