GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Just visiting again and enjoying the commentary.Have this idea...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just visiting again and enjoying the commentary.

Have this idea in mind that, just as Skol's great video showed, there will indeed be a fear factor sometime soon with Governments everywhere in strife as the bond bubble bursts. Perhaps the soon-to- arrive pension fund crisis will do it along with the increase in politically motivated violence especially as we move towards European elections this year and the next US election in 2020.

Anyway -for the average Treasury Joe gold is still the "barbaric relic" and they will all be panicked into doing a Gordon Brown and flogging their vaults to stay solvent.

So its like this: - financial crisis stage 2 arrives, gold gets sold off bigtime as people try to stay solvent with maybe a big boost from flaky Governments and, -at around <$900USD - it becomes something of a hedge and a reasonable risk again?

Might just keep some cash just in case as I think sharemarkets have peaked for a while and Cash is still King (and quite the contrarian thing to do here in Oz) even if its just keeping up with inflation. Did OK with gold in the last runup too but left it a bit late selling out.

You all should give Skol an award for community service here on HotCopper I reckon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.