GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

As you say "Bruce has a number of choices to raise capital". If...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    As you say "Bruce has a number of choices to raise capital". If this is a sound business plan then I'm sure he will source the capital from investors or other means.

It's as much a philosophical discussion as it is an economical one talkimg options for a new monetary system. It's not a simple as just economic growth, it's also morality, psychology, sustainability and many other considerations. Keynesian economics which was developed after the great depression was a good theory and worthwhile experiment which has some positives but also some major flaws.

I like the idea you can have a secured loan which increases the money in circulation for sounds business plans that add to productivity or to buy appreciating type assets that will be paid off in the long run. The problem is corruption, sabotage and the lack of productivity with an increased money supply. In theory it should work, but in reality because of natural psychology it isn't sustainable. Too many people out there wanting to shaft others for their own gain which eventually spirals out of control.

Who's to say a long and painful depression or slow GDP growth isn't actually a moral existence and a sustainable existence? I mean the world has been around for billions of years, so what's the rush? Civilization has been around for thousands of years and look at the growth on all levels in the past century. Is this kind of growth sustainable and even moral in the way we are going about it?
    Last edited by slay22: 24/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.