GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hold my beer!!!!First forgive me marri I didn't know how old you...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hold my beer!!!!
    First forgive me marri I didn't know how old you were. Just to make it even simpler I've put some coloured lines on the chart. indicating the trend.
    The red line means it's trending down and the green line means it's trending up.
    You don't have to turn it upside down just read it sitting in your seat. If you don't understand ask your Mum.
    As I said next month will be a better indication on where this is going.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1495/1495030-3b34dff6565ea468e92a442c2829feb7.jpg
    Dr Who
    I agree with you 100%
    What you have written is correct and just proves my point that the Labor stats are in decline.
    Your conclusion.....................

Conclusion. It is logical to see less new jobs created (NFP) than at periods of higher unemployment the closer a nation is to full employment. Tight labour market (new jobs) itself is one of the constraints to growth and a factor in business cycles.

What I was saying when I wrote (If I'm right we might see a resurgence in POG in the near future and a new high for gold stocks.)
    I can see a good case for a steady increase in the POG not shoot the lights out type as there's a lot more to gold going up than this one set of stats and if I'm right the bigger hike will be next month.

If Non farm payrolls increase slightly that is good for gold if it is a big number gold will get hit. My observations are that the 33000 plus the 196000 which was above forecast, give you an average of 140000 jobs for each month and I'm predicting a low ball figure for next month because as you rightly say the US is at full employment.

I'll be back next month to receive some more sledging if I'm wrong. But I'm predicting under 200000. Do you have a prediction?

5riven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.