GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Looky here. I generally don't reply to stuffy little Morons that...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Looky here. I generally don't reply to stuffy little Morons that don't contribute anything substantial to the forum except empty childish quotes but I'll make an exception here.

I have been trading stocks for over 20 years. I have tried elaborate charting methods and have found that most are BS. There are to many variables that can come into play such as a black swan event that can make your stock swing wildly up or down. Such an event happened when Vale had a dam burst. Luckily for me I was heavily invested in FMG and came out with a good profit. Wish I'd held on a little more but my RSI was telling me to sell. Then it can go the other way. I have some SBM shares and a report came out that was unfavourable, I lost 30% in one day but managed to curb my losses by buying more @ 3.25. These things happen and have nothing to do with trends. The only charting tools I use is MACD with the normal settings and an RSI which I have set to 10. It's only personal but it get's me right up into that overbought range as I believe stocks can go harder.

I almost fell for getting into Bitcoin when it was 19900. A member of my family who was a chartist thought he could dazzle me with voodoo charts showed me his charts that said it was going to $30000 within a few months.
    All the chartists on the net were saying it was going up and this is just the beginning. Luckily for me I couldn't get my accounts together as they take a while but could see where this was starting to head. The rest is history. marri you go and stuff your head in an Encyclopedia, I don't subscribe to it and it does not impress me.

I will stick to fundamentals. I would much rather buy a stock like RMS with no debt cash on hand and great tenements. That's the way I prefer it.
    I have held a lot of this stock for a few months now and topped up well today.

The only thing you have said that made any sense to me and is the only constructive thing you have said so far, was.

The most money in markets is made from following a trend which is already established and then having a defined strategy as to when a trend should be exited.

This is very true but I don't think you have the ability to spot a trend especially in it's early stages.

Check out the gold price. I wrote in my first article If I'm right we might see a resurgence in POG in the near future and a new high for gold stocks

Last Friday after the data came out from the non farm payrolls gold swung wildly but finished up despite the DXY rising.
    Today DXY has gone down to 97 last I looked and the POG has gone back to 1300

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1497/1497960-277caf9951ddde4f73c5df756804be77.jpg

I am not going to reply to any more of your childish posts but I may drop my head back in at the next NFP result.

5 Riven

Last edited by 5riven: 09/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.