GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yep, Thanks for bringing that up Skol. I missed the mark by...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Yep, Thanks for bringing that up Skol. I missed the mark by 63,000. This will probably get revised down aslast months was revised down from 196,000 to 189,000. Still looks like it’s on a downtrend to me.But yes I did get it wrong and I’ll admit it. I guess I’m in your club now (The getting it wrong club) as I’ve seen you Trolling other sitesand down ramping the likes of SBM the other day. Changing your forecast from 2.50 down to 1.80. When doyou expect this to happen or did you just get this one wrong.

0?ui=2&ik=4e5590a3ff&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1632956852730412003&th=16a96d9b14893be3&view=fimg&disp=thd&attbid=ANGjdJ_4sypIIUBZUZAgmnmO5aODOV2md0vs1_7FepA6LdG85grNCRDXeGWyuAHVYD-odbHI-1r1z1wIxbcAVXPMDChL90PjJa8oL6bGR2_SXaVpaPgA3ftcgUEkyss&ats=2524608000000&sz=w1310-h909

Gold had a solid day today. I noticed you were quick to point out the $9 drop the other day. Here's a cherrypicked Graph for you. Oh this is today!!! looks like $10 dollars up for the day. That was great for gold stocksmy RMS had a screamer even your downramped SBM managed to eke out a win. I see you on the gold sitesfrom time to time but now know who you are and don't take any notice as your a serial downramper.
    0?ui=2&ik=4e5590a3ff&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1632958011471844119&th=16a96ea8dee85317&view=fimg&disp=thd&attbid=ANGjdJ9S_dHINTe6f1oJLvQ45U7DyxfF_3XH23ZmbsB3joPcGCRc0IDnHvOCjct5u9I6HiROmSPUggAT5VJ8yBCxrzoYfmQWDDzdh5KLLtZuZomarpacB8UsXGXDghw&ats=2524608000000&sz=w1310-h909

That’s not to say I don't disagree with everything you say.I’m with you 100% with points you have made about Peter Schiff and the likes. I used to be a Gold bug 15-20years ago when Gold was predicted to go to $5000. It got to $2000 then ran all the way back down again. Thatwas in the biggest downturn since the Great depression. What a waste of time unless you new how to tradeGold stocks. Which I didn't. These guys have been telling fibs for years.

The Last thing I would want to do is hold physical gold.

1 You do not get dividends.

2 It’s expensive to buy. About 60$ to buy and the same to sell. That is per ounce. That’s a rip off.

3 It’s transferable just like money so if someone steals it it’s theirs.

4 The returns are very mediocre

5 If your holding it for the big crash, Think again. Let’s say the crash does happen. I mean the big one that allgold bugs are wishing for. The first thing Central governments will do is protect their Fiat currency.The central bank will order everyone holding Physical gold to hand that gold back to the reserve bank within2 weeks from memory, in exchange for a fixed rate of fiat currency. You will not be allowed to hold gold, tradeit, take it abroad or exchange it for goods. It will be useless to you. If you don't hand it over you will be put upagainst the wall and shot, Hmmm Maybe not but there will be a fine involved. This is written into legislation.

It’s nice that people buy Gold for their children for their future. Personally a nice little government backed-term deposit in one of our cashed up banks would secure their future a lot better.

I would on the other hand trade gold stocks which I have for quite a while now with good success.Even though I’m down on SBM I have made that up several times in the past and am sure I’ll pull a profitsoon. Just have to get over my TPM shares today. All in all it was a great day on the stock market.I’m not sure why your so down on gold stock Skol, their just another company to invest in and you can't denya lot of them have done well over the past few years.So instead of the Troll Skol maybe some level headedness. Troll Skol, that rhymes. Just noticed that.

5Riven

PS. For all the gold bugs, the information regarding calling in gold bars can be sourced from the banking act of 1959
    Go to section 4 Gold
    Here is the source

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2011C00034

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.