GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-517

1. 214 Posts.
    Hi AJ... My 2c, FWITW... Find your posts good value which add value to my learning of the nuances of modern trading via the electronic medium. FA has always been my gofor (or not) but posts from yourself & several others (partic 'Forged' charts) has me looking at TA aspects a little more, 'tho I do end up quantifying via FA.

Seems to me that you're considerably younger & pretty well do OK with your current and/or evolved strategy, there would be very little I could add, other than some very general obsevations I've noted.

It's been common knowledge for quite some years that the LBMA Gold & Silver fixes are simply just that, pre market auction price fixes by 5 Banks which the go on to trade their derivatives on the Bullion Markets. Add their use of algo's & HTF's, makes it absolutely certain that a bottom feeder such as myself has no chance of beating them. So, the alternative is to simply to join them, as they do leave a trail.

It all has to do with market mechanics, of which JPM and the CME are absolute masters. Since there are, essentially, two separate and competing speculative groups setting prices on the COMEX, it comes down one group scamming the other. So how does JPM get positioned to profit from a price smash (or price rise) and then rig prices to go in their direction? Basically, by scamming the technical funds & getting those funds to do what is profitable for JPMorgan and other collusive commercial traders and including the CME in the form of extraordinarily large trading volume. How the heck does JPMorgan and the CME pull that off? They can pull it off because they know how the technical funds operate and because JPM and the CME also know how to cause the funds to buy and sell when JPM wants them to buy and sell. Since the technical funds only buy as prices are rising and only sell as prices are falling, particularly when prices penetrate key moving averages, all JPMorgan and the other collusive commercials have to do is occasionally set prices above and below those key moving averages. And thanks to an array of dirty trading tricks developed over the past 30 years, the most recent being HFT, JPMorgan can set short term prices wherever it chooses, whenever it desires. In a very real sense, JPMorgan and other collusive COMEX commercials have become the puppet masters controlling the technical funds’ movements. It is an exquisite racket – JPMorgan gets the technical funds to buy or sell in order to take the other side of the transaction as counterparties.

...An earlier post of mine on this thread indicates the ideal the times to plan ones forays...Were I 1/2 my age & a 1/4 as fast as my G/daughter is with a keyboard, (not advice) but I'd be looking to have a play...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.