GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-51944

1. 10,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613

you guys who have missed golds run from under AUD$1000 to now AUD$2000 will be bashing gold when its AUD$3000 will be bashing gold and saying it shouldn't be this high when its AUD$4000 when its AUD$5000 youll be on here saying it has to crash this cant go on much long, when its AUD$6000 youll be in tears saying why didn't I get into gold when all the gold bulls were telling me too, when gold is AUD$7000 youll be on here saying how could I have missed the greatest gold run in history, when its AUD$8000-AUD$10,000 youll be probably on your knees saying, im sorry for making fun of you guys when you told me to buy gold at AUD$1200 you guys were right and I was wrong, and the only problem us gold bulls will be having is pondering what to buy when we eventually sell out of gold, that will be a good problem for us gold bulls who have been buying for yrs to have, do we buy beaten down blue chips? do we buy the ETFs of INDEXES? do we buy real estate ? or do we just keep holding on in case the system actually does collapse and we get hyperinflation?

I cant answer those questions yet, all I know is AUD$2000 is gold bull this in its infancy, you still have time to buy, don't cry when its AUD$8,000 and all you have is your wedding band.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.