GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-51949

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Too many variables at play here. Do you want to invest/hold or actively trade? You want to preserve your money with minimal risk (bullion) or buy and hold gold stocks? If so, explorers, developers or producers? How much money are you playing with? Buying gold bullion requires a big investment. Cant provide you with advice but perhaps silver might be worth a look.

Investing in PM producers is extremely volatile - you can see your money go up and down 5+ % per day, so it isnt for the faint hearted; you need to be able to look ahead big picture and monitor closely for hiccups along the way while holding your nerve.

Some cheap buys in the silver producer space overseas on the TSX and AIM. Investing in this area requires quite a bit of education and experience - my first dabble was going all in on a stock and I nearly lost the lot. Be careful and don't believe half the stuff you read.

My other feedback would be read a lot of quarterly reports, cash flow is king and debt can be a problem.

Good luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.