GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-5204

1. 43,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    I have very little interest in trading price action this week especially when price is just responding to the next polls. Hence I posted that leading into weekend, the prudent trader would not want exposure to USD exposure. Unfortunately my audusd final half stopped out for break even Friday's NY session. Can't say I am dissapoints, just following a predefined plan of action before I fired that short. If not I wake up this morning with a much worse exit. It is what it is, not Bankerism.

If polls are favoring Bremain every day going into Thirsday then two things I anticipate. You gotta jump into Cable now and hope that is the scenario playing out. Come Thursday any long cable or fiber and gold is likely to face sell off either way. Buy rumor sell fact. Bremain means panic of contagion is over, no need for gold hedging. Cable, and Fiber also likely to sell off since Bremain baked into price. Hypothetics of course. Same for gold in the selloff too I suspect.

There isn't a reason for Thursday to print a reversal in gold unless it was already decided the Bankers were squaring their net long positions from the range lows.

There is no easy way to make money in the capital markets and blind faith in predictions isn't one of those options unless one has deep pockets and youth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.