GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-539

1. 33,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    This vision of me being some doomsday prepping hillbilly is entirely a figment of your over stretched imagination.
    ===========

People hoard all manner of items to protect them from nuclear war or financial Armageddon. Firearms and ammo, food, a bugout, a fortress, hammers and nails, bottled fruit and vegetables, toilet paper, fuel etc etc.

Gold and silver are no different, just a slightly different psychology, it's still hoarding, and that's not normal. In the event you describe, gold would probably be worthless, useful items would make more sense, and if your gold is located in a safe deposit box there's no guarantee someone won't break in or the company or bank go broke in the chaos and the liquidators seize your gold.

I'm sure the US Treasury and Federal Reserve has a reasonable grip on the situation, I'd much rather the personnel there than Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, Pastor Lindsey Williams, Jim Sinclair or Jim Rickards, who's already been engulfed in a scandal so huge (US$3.6 billion) that the Federal Reserve had to bail them out.
    Last edited by Skol: 25/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.