GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I hear you. whipsaws are hardcore - Im not sure what Trump...

1. 13,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2696
    I hear you.

whipsaws are hardcore -

Im not sure what Trump knows, Tuesday he said again tariffs were paid by China which remains absurd, (his theory has been disputed for years) then last night he changes180 degrees to save consumers...….I did notice it was only later today that they made it clear that only part were delayed and another big slug is ill coming as scheduled.....

I cant see how business can plan for this, who knows where the next intervention is coming from trump or ECB - they just need to stop imo and let the chips fall and let the crap that should blow up

Hardest thing I seem to do as a trader is buy a position back, sometime more expensive, and sometimes like I right now Im shaking my head as I look at how much brokerage I paid to leave a position for an hour after stopping myself out, maybe tomorrow its forgotten or maybe it just compound the error on a trade..... time will tell...…

Trump last night was mega noise and it attracted a lot of ppl, reality imo is there is a global slowdown and t seems to me, a lot of trade is only happening because of existing and expected trade based on government support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.