GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

LOOK OUT!! The market is currently signalling it is about to...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    LOOK OUT!! The market is currently signalling it is about to catch up...

I agree, but I am sure that there are a few twists and turns left in this story yet.

I am sure the markets will get some juice out of 'positive' tweets from Trump, and jawboning from The Fed. They will also get some juice out of further rate cuts and more QE.

This is all the kind of juice that keeps a patient alive for now, while internally he gets progressively sicker.

The patient got very sick starting in 2007. So sick that he died on the table, and was revived using shock therapy. The doctors discovered what was wrong. The patient had a chronic gastric obstruction caused by a huge amount of unsustainable debt. A painful operation was required to deal with the debt problem - short term pain that would have restored the patient to full health. The doctors didn't want to deal with the short term pain, so they decided to use voodoo medicine and Disallowed. The patient was forced to swallow a huge amount of further debt - the very thing that had caused him to get sick. The patient is now on life support & the doctors are prescribing more voodoo medicine and Disallowed. Now the body is starting to atrophy and decay while on life support, even as much more Disallowed is lined up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.