GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gozinsa, you are obsessed with Doc. It is cringeworthy. Doc has...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Gozinsa, you are obsessed with Doc. It is cringeworthy. Doc has posted assumptions behind making trades, entry points and exit points. Posted the strategy and calculations, posted at entry points the notion of earning $15k over 12 months, acknowledged that is a small amount, followed through on when exited, when re-entered and when went short. It is all in the posting history.

As a rule Doc doesn't normally post about individual trades but was pushed to talk about positions so on that occasion chose to do so (last year and into this year).

Thanks to gozinsa's obssessive rant Doc won't bother to discuss trades in future, go back into keeping personal trades private as one probably should. I presume most reader's couldn't care less but I suspect some readers would have found it interesting to read about another poster's commitment to a trade.

If a reader did find it interesting to read about Doc's entry and exit points then you will now be disappointed due the psychotic posting behaviour of gozinsa. There will be no more talk from Doc of trading strategy. Perhaps alternative fun is to be found in psychotic gozinsa's baiting posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.