GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-54511

1. 43,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Observe AUDUSD and you see that it is only outperforming our cousin Kiwi. The kiwi broke an important low yesterday from the 50 basis point surprise cut 2 weeks ago so that is a leading indicator of where AUDUSD is heading (down). I am looking for a cheaper entries for local gold sector but quality based and no specs.

I can't see the gold in USD momentum dissipating although just like $1400, it really took time working that level (within the range). The signals for cheap money environment is generated from the bond yields in US and European -ve yields and ECB more than likely hitting QE again. It is a "fact" that rumors were out RBA the last few months have been discussing QE whether in preparation of policy making but it is coming!

So from what I can see, equity markets have a generous Central banking community propping them up just like what the Feds did to their stock markets. This speculation about equity market crash or debt pile implosion is not showing on any metrics that I can see.

One is either going to believe that markets behave in a classical economic modelling or evolved into other forms of economic theory. Who knows about future but it is certainly not showing signs of Schiff perceptions. Go gold!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.