GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

While @Skol talking about the past and giving us irrelevant info...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    While @Skol talking about the past and giving us irrelevant info and all his personal stories (which i believe is fake) . He did make a lot of wrong calls. I just laugh when I see his comments. I would not want to be missing out on the protecting my wealth. This is why I am hedging and accumulating gold / gold mining related stocks.

As I said pull backs are time to accumulate. Also it would be very interesting to see the gold price action after china golden week.

Yesterday was DJIA total bloodbath today looks like All ords bleeding. I think if Trump will try to prop up the economy maximum till the next election. After that we are going to be in some serious downturn. We already noticing this in the property markets in australia. no surpise there alot of mortgage stress and failures. The total amount of properties sold at loss has risen and will continue to climb. All this debt bubble and money printing. This surely is not sustainable. We have had a good run in the economy for about 10 years it time for a crash. In fact it is over due. The longer the delay the bigger the crash and the more gold exposure i will have. It is just a matter of time.

Paradigm shift is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.