GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

skol, Doc and their mates.fair dinkum, you must have rocks in...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    skol, Doc and their mates.
    fair dinkum, you must have rocks in your head if you still think you are going to change anyones mind/opinion on gold.
    i hear skol regularly bragging about how many posters he has driven away from this thread/ forum.
    yes, that may be the case skol, in my time some very intelligent people have gone.
    but you are fooling yourself if they left the thread because you changed their opinion on gold.

sure, you have a right to post on here. But you dont have the right to harass, lie, obfuscate, confuse, derail, abuse etc those who come here to discuss their common opinions on gold.

you could easily start another thread, “anti-gold”, and discuss your own opinions between yourselves, and not one poster from here would bother to post anything

so, you both are not here to engage in fruitfull discussion. You “both” realise that a thread titled
    “anti-gold”
    would attract very little interest. Your sport would be ruined. And should we start a new thread, you would soon be on that with your disingenuous rubbish again.

so dont start telling us about “your right” to post on here. You dont have to. But. You “both” realise just how insignificant you would become without the benefit of some intelligent posters maintaining the thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.