GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-57120

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    i take my information from a v wide variety of sources. agenda 2030 simply supports my points.

the common mistake most people have with globalism is they conflate it with
    - rich people getting richer and leaving working sods behind
    - this cycle of absurd interest rates

there's no direct link between them. we had 2-3 decades where people were massive beneficiaries of globalism's benefits.

we cant look at our iphones and internet and our ability to buy/sell US gold stocks in real time and not appreciate that.

now there's other unrelated bad stuff in the world - and people want to conflate it with globalism when its not the cause

ultimate false flag doctrine being used by shysters to build and consolidate small tighter power bases built on tribes of people who want to lash out

nothing is without negatives. there's no doubt imo globalist inks allowed bad policy advice from the US to move into Japan and now the EU in terms of ultra low rates settings and this technocratic impulse among economists to think they can command manage economies.

it was the US first pushed the BoJ to go to ultra low rates in the late 70s/80s

but thats not globalisms fault.

you open your mind to maximum inputs - someone's going to try to put a lot of garbage in - paraphrasing terry pratchett

you have to be shrewd enough to choose the right pathways

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.