GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

This is the problem we have with the media today , you get a...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    This is the problem we have with the media today , you get a snap shot , you then get an intelligent respected journalist to manufacture a story that suits the picture . As humans our brains can easily be implanted with a vision that will be accompanied by a narrative that can confuse or impair the actual events or content of the situation, it used to be called propaganda . I could read that picture as , good luck you commi barstards you think you have a deal but we will not give you and your families access to the US wealth and liberties . There are a million different scenarios you can conjure with that photo.
    I will go out on limb here and say the world as we know it now needs the Trumpster , he will openly and undiplomatically stand up to the Chinese ,Russians and a wait and see what he does to the Turks . Now before I am ridiculed by some I will point out a few facts about these countries ,
    No 1. they can all be screwed over economically and militarily by the US ,
    No 2. they have all been stocking up their gold reserves , why , to protect their sovereign wealth against US sanctions and tariffs which they know will work,
    No 3. in the last decade the 3 leaders of these countries have changed their constitutions so they can stay in power , (dictatorship)
    No 4 they all know that if they can dispose of a democratically elected leader and deal with the lunatic democrats they can get back to the world domination programme ,
    No 5 patriotism is brutally instilled in them and any objection generally results in death or incarceration .
    There will be no winners from this egotistical posturing and in the mean time the greedy little shysters in the finance world will be trying to sucker every bodies wealth out of them to make them a slave to the system , so what ever your strategy is in my opinion be debt free and have that little bullion stash , you might be surprised how handy it comes in .

p s
    If your tomatoes get end blossom rot , add some garden lime to the soil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.