GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

GdX and gdxj def down , infact below nav- trading volumes were...

1. 13,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2699
    GdX and gdxj def down , infact below nav- trading volumes were way below average through day - except for the last trades that seems To have been equal To entire day’s trade- van eck going hard - with the amounts traded in the end I wonder if they sold in morning and bought back everything in afternoon lower - bizarre trade on both

Some good results and volumes in the major banks that reported in USA last night but not much else with volumes in rest of Dow and a and p 500 pretty dam low

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^GSPC?p=^GSPC&.tsrc=fin-srch

Rates in USA up big again last night- 168 to 177 ish in one day!

Surprised oil continued its fall after surging to nearly 54 on wti at one stage on economy booming outlook

Imf downgrades world growth again but not really by much

China USA trade deal/ agreement in principal / yet to be written down-

well that has changed-

China now want tariffs removed in consideration for ag purchases —— not sure what all the “ talks” were about but I suppose when they are a couple Of hours and then a meeting in the Oval Office the next day nothing much seems to be agreed

But I digress

Brexit - this is what smashed and moved a lot of prices - headlines are some draft deal ( unlike America they aim to put stuff on paper) is close- this is required really to allow a technical extension imo to allow bojo to Save face as eu will request he requests and extension “ discuss”

Vix has been crushed back to qe levels now as markets surged enormously since last Friday on lower and lower volume - moves lower not being priced

Despite the headline USA market numbers- copper down, oil- dollar down- but rates everywhere up as I assume many take their cash from sidelines and go into equities albeit on low trade volumes

The pound saw another spike up- is every fx trader being crushed short the pound and euro bs USA —-?

Believe it or not - After all that -Aud pog 2192 ish, above opening price for qtr and a few dollars higher than the start of qtr

Strangest trivia overnight -

Johnson and Johnson bear eps earnings after making no provision for the thousands of lawsuits filed against it - then a short time ago new wires that they are involved in a possible 18 bln settlement for opioids—- they didn’t know -

WIRECARD- one of Germany’s biggest listings- wow - considering the documentation released by financial bearly got dented- down only 12 percent when it looks like the Enron of payment service providers after that information

In other news - One of uk massive hedge funds being closed down with big losses for investors- this on the back of a major Korea hedge fund being frozen last week

But not all is bad-

rumour is that the no doubt ridiculously expensive forthcoming tennis pavilion being constructed at the White House at the request of mrs trump (who was the only attendee at the ground breaking ceremony) is coming on well

0F3A066F-F3A5-4394-9C76-691D4ED5BD4E.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.