GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

A seriously big spike in “chatter” overnight from US.anyone...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    A seriously big spike in “chatter” overnight from US.

anyone aware of the “Q-anon” phenomenon is aware of the fact DT uses his tweets to get “subliminal” messages across within his tweets.
    over the weekend, his tweets have told those watching,
    ”Au” (Gold) and
    ”EO” ( Executive Order)

this bodes well as most wordly investors would be aware of Trumpy’s thoughts on Gold, and Gold Standard.

Also, the WhiteHouse released another political advert. Within that advert is a pointed reference to the FED banking system.
    There is a quick graphic of a US $20 note bearing the current “US Federal Banking System” seal, and later in advert another quick graphic of another US $20 note, bearing the old seal from days pre-Fed! The second note has a gold seal!
    2 quick takes of a US$20 note, in a political advert. What could the message be?
    the first graphic is at the 3 second mark, the second at the 14 second mark.
    3 + 14 = 17. What is 17th letter of the alphabet?

before our trolls wade in with conspiracy theory trash talk, be aware I will not be engaging with you about “Q” - you either believe or you dont.
    to get a response from me, your first paragraph will have to address 2 points.
    1) at what point does coincidence become a mathematical impossibility?
    2) future proves past

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.