GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-64506

1. 41,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Like I have been saying all along, I don't try to speculate what happens in the future nor do I think sound money is not represented by the monetary policies globally. These are things I cannot control!

WRT to QE/Repo and -ve rates, did the global financial system collapsed in the 10+ years of easy money? If not why not?

Could it be that the global monetary system and economic theory post GFC evolved to another form of model (MMT) since human developments do not stand still from politics, economics, climate and any other measurable landscape?

I rather concentrate on money/exposure/diversity management then spend my time fueling my own set of beliefs. Sure I spent a few years looking for reasons why the monetary system should have collapsed with all this debt but it didn't, so why is that? It could be about to collapse or not,v I do not know or care from my current exposure. In a 'collapsing' markets, it is of course much harder to invest.

By all accounts, from simplistic way of dividing the amount of world debt to available gold Oz, gold is under valued right? Could it be debt is simply rolled over into perpetuity on maturity or bought back by CB with new "money". Where I will start to panic in the current environment is when that bond yield starts to spike up. I too have always wondered what happens when yield go on a sustainable yield rally? I don't know the answer and I suspect neither do the expert economists.

The strategy is simple, look left to right of a chart from a weekly perspective at least and if little Johnny says it is heading up, start buying the F'@@@g dip. You would have done well in general equity market as well as local gold producer. A gold FA discussion should not be speculating on juniors story telling like bedtime stories. It is an oxymoron to buy a gold Speckie and talk about monetary collapse. The risk of a junior gold story turning into a horror movie with sequels is actually higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.