GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

now market recap. Team @Skol vs the goldbugs. @skol once again...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    now market recap.

Team @Skol vs the goldbugs.

@skol once again on the offensive. After failing to post any strategies he was using to show us how he is making money from the all time high in the djia and all ords. It seems that he has missed out on the record high equity prices. Not only that gold seems to have been doing well trading over 1500 USD per ounce.

Once again I won't encourage anyone to FOMO at this stage. Don't overpay for your investments.

Also reporting that team skol lost a member @marri

Now key players are @skol and @Dr.Who against the goldbug. Looks like these guys have FOMO and lost money. Until we see further evidence.

Unlike your commentator one of the person who is profiting from this rise in gold price. @Skol and @Dr.Who seems to only talk about the dow at record high and what have done about it? NOTHING. All running their mouth for just like a popcorn drama.

@Skol I got 2 HINs I wonder if NST will scale back their SPP and whether I can get 60k worth of NST at 9 bucks a pop. if it is possible that will be great.....Will post the results of my gains again at a later stage just to show you I got skills. Hope your not "salty" from my gains I posted earlier. It is higher today LOL.

Join us next time on Team SKOL vs the goldbugs.

Don't forget to like and subscribe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.