GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

As I said - I think it is too late for Trump to change things -...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    As I said - I think it is too late for Trump to change things - he has made a rod for his own back. He was going to play merry hell with the big stick and fix everything remember - but all he has done is exacerbated the problems.... not only for the US - but the world. As predicted, he has tried to run the US economy as he run his private business....using huge amounts of debt, with an intention to inflate it away. How can he expect to get away with $1 trillion trade deficits?

What Trump didn't realise, is even he can't beat market forces. So he has bullied the FED into low interest rates but, instead of creating price inflation, it has only created asset inflation (or bubbles in stocks, bonds and real estate). No matter how much QE they do - it is only getting worse!

I think the US has been allowed to wield so much influence over the world (especially Trump!) in every respect and now we have passed the point of no return. Something very big is coming to us all ... make no mistake!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.