GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Coming up this week is the Davos 2020 meeting . On mainstream...

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Coming up this week is the Davos 2020 meeting . On mainstream media , as in your commercial tv networks , no one in the everyday working general public will hear a peep on what is going on there or even know what the decisions made there will do to affect their everyday life or what Davos is .
    If you think the cabal of world finance leaders are meeting to make the planet a better place for everyone you will be sadly mistaken . Last year the main topic on their secret agenda was the cashless society and control of cryptocurrencies and we can see how much traction that has been gained over the last 12 months . The advertised focus point for this year the usual climate change blabber and ( which I find disturbing ) discussions on how and what we produce , nutritional content and how we eat it . Discussions will continue on cashless and control of electronic currencies all in the name of efficiency and progress . Over the last couple of years the top 200 business leaders from the WBCSD have been invited for so called constructive input , but I personally think it is more like they are getting the heads up on crucial financial decisions to be made by governments in the future and what companies to take over to control their monopolies .
    As for their uncontrolled money printing , QE and MMT ,what is the plan ,
    to over inflate the major indices ( to create a FOMO scenario )
    negative interest rates ( to deter investors and retirees from safe havens and force them to increase risk )
    and offer up cheap money for company buy backs ( to artificially increase market cap and sp while reducing dividends ) .
    What is the strange correlation between record stock markets and close to record precious metal prices , who is buying the gold when the markets are meant to be the place to be.
    I wonder if this the grand plan to destroy the middle class and control what's left of their finances that are so heavily tied up in pension funds and super . If they decide to collapse the market and create an alternative reserve currency that will eliminate a great chunk debt and funny money and again at the expense of the middle class that were suckered by lies and deception .
    I personally don't think society will collapse but you will a have distinct class system ,the super rich , the enslaved middle class , the poor and those who had the foresight to hedge a bet to say our leaders are feeding us a load of tripe .
    The public deserve to know the kinds of things that go on at these Davos style get togethers but I will doubt that will happen as any contrary story is debunked as a conspiracy theory , well maybe it is so , and people say you have been spending to much time tending to your garden in peace and serenity while listening to Neil Young play his electric guitar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.