GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold is going up again!!! time to party guys! But wait for the...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Gold is going up again!!! time to party guys! But wait for the big bubble to pop. I hope it drags on for longer because the bigger the bubble the bigger the crash. But don't get too exited because unless you made some huge money. I mean huge money. Its nothing to be happy about.

My thinking is simple.

Too much debts in the world economy now. Do your research and you will find that the economy is in a debt bubble.

Lots of retailers collapsed.

Consumer debt at all time high due to low interest rate. People ain't spending now.

USA djia all time high, All Ords all time high. You brave enough to invest in this level? I seen this back in 2007. Back then no one believed me when I said the its a bubble. THE WARNING SIGNS ARE CLEAR.

U CAN FOMO into the equities market and listen to @Skol and @Dr.Who who have no track record of wins and didn't post any wins. Or u can follow ur instinct and look at the world economy and our economy in australia and you can see the disaster will be unfolded.

Question is are you going to FOMO into equities or stay safe and make sure you have enough cash to buy the equities when it is cheap. Pick up that perfect trade when the opportunity comes that one trade that will change your life forever.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.