GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold stock sentiment indicator.The indicator hit pause.Any of...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2387

Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    The indicator hit pause.

Any of you holding producers may have noticed prices have held firm though the indicator has fallen in a heap.

A quick count of the watchlists yesterday and I saw twice as many falls as rises. I thought the indicator would take another hit.

Practically all the rises were producers.

There was money coming out of the juniors but not in a way to dent overall trends. Two possible scenarios.

Stronger juniors already in an uptrend had a little shaved off the top. Not enough to change trends. Least likely as my short term indicators barely moved.

The only other likely scenario was those juniors in downtrends were hit harder, having little effect on the indicator.

If the indicator continues to reverse from here it is probably money flowing into juniors as many producers are already in uptrends.

I have some stocks with healthy profits ATM and am considering taking a little profit to go fishing.

If I do I will only be buying stocks on longer term uptrends which have had a >15% correction.

Double bottoms and trend bounces might lure me in.
    Was going to start the indicator from the 1/1/20 but the history is most useful.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1962/1962968-c2376823f9f651463282abc673197a07.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.