GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-655

1. 41,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    This is what I mean by garbage filling the mind. Sorry I don't mean to be insulting. You have already started your gold investments with conspiracy theory and team shonk etc. Who do you think it making the market? The market does not just become one simply because retail punters takes an interest.

Yes it is the big banks that provide the liquidity for you to get in an out of positions. When you have a rapid collapse in price, it is the banks providing the other side of the trade for punters to get out. Ditto when price spike up.

If you want to live in their universe, better start getting use to the rules and think like they think instead of indicators/patterns and whatnots. I use them sparingly for reference to try and glean on some hidden inference but I do not based my trad decision on these abstract patterns. The banks that provide liquidity (Market) sure do not look at these patterns or Schiff and his imaginary fundamentals. They are there to make money and stop sweeping, squaring of positions, wash and repeat.

Andy, with due respect those reasons provide background fundamentals and big picture stuff which can be just as misleading as charts and indicators for some. I am not shooting it down but I don't know what the future of gold price will be next month let alone a lnger term prospect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.